http://blogger-victorya.blogspot.com/I have so much to say about lotto from another point of view, more interesting, more practically, so that it may be a habit to write you regularly. But what to do ?! There are enough everyday other problems.
I am sitting here, in front of my computer, somehow irritated reading an answer in forum that repeats as a parrot, again and again :" There is no any system, strategy, method or possibility that help you to win the lottery ".
Sadly, because too often the final argument used against the possibility of effective lotto method, is simply :" I don't believe it ". Of course you don't believe it because you did not tried it. I know that these skeptics are frustrated people, although they say that are realistic persons. i also know that it will take time until people will try and believe what I claim
The procedure I speak about is very realistically, very down to earth and might be created in your home starting from zero and reaching to millions. Every person on the planet is able to do it if he/she wants. The big benefit of it is you create a source of permanent cash from playing lotto for fun in your comfortable environment whenever you want.
Here's a beginning steps:
1 Choose a classic lotto system, picks 5, 6, 7 numbers , once-twice per week.
2 Collect 30-40 last previous draws from that system
3 Arrange the numbers by their frequency in space and time
4 Each time when a new draw takes place, register it below to your existing data.
5 Ask me how to interpret this information and I promise you that soon you will start to win often different sums of money
6 And, who knows? until you will have a collection of 100 draws you may reach the jackpot too, under some conditions.
Lotto is a predictable game and your success is depending only of you.
Sincerely
Victorya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment